Upcoming Date: Saturday, August 25th
Future Dates: November 10, February 9/2019. *Please check back for updated location/time/details for each date.
Description for August 25th Tournament:
- Time: Morning – Participants will receive pairings & tee time one week prior to the tournament.
- Participants must arrive at least 40 minutes prior to their tee time.
Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course2345 S Ocean Blvd. Palm Beach, FL 334810
- NO CLASS AT DYER PARK FOR THIS DATE
- What to bring? Golf clubs, golf balls, tees, ball marker, hat, a bottle of water, rain gear.
- Golf carts: There will be no golf carts included. If needed, it will be an extra cost of $25. Please go inside the pro-shop to pay for the cart.
- Golf balls for students for warming up are included
- Parents must stay with participants under 13 years old.
- The number of holes to play and yardage of each hole will be according to age and skills levels.
- Have FUN!
The tournament is for participants only. It is part of the curriculum (mandatory) to play the tournament in the 10th week of every 9-week session as you can see in our 9-week schedule. In order to be able to be part of our certification and pass, every participant must play the tournaments as part of certification requirements.
Please contact our Program Director Connie Capanegra, LPGA at email@example.com for more information or any questions.