Dates: June 16, August 25, November 10, February 9/2019
- Time: Afternoon – Participants will receive pairings & tee time one week prior to the tournament.
- Parents must stay with participants under 13 years old.
- Location: TBD
- All participants must arrive at least 40 minutes prior to their tee time.
- What to bring? Golf clubs, golf balls, tees, ball marker, hat, a bottle of water.
- The number of holes to play and yardage of each hole will be according to age and skills levels.
- Have FUN!
The tournament is for participants only. It is part of the curriculum (mandatory) to play the tournament in the 10th week of every 9-week session as you can see in our 9-week schedule. In order to be able to be part of our certification and pass, every participant must play the tournaments as part of certification requirements.
Please contact our Program Director Connie Capanegra, LPGA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions.