Upcoming Date: Saturday, February 9th
Future Dates: April 27, 2019. *Please check back for updated location/time/details for each date.
Description for February 9th Skills Challenge:
- Time: Morning – Participants will receive pairings & tee time one week prior to the tournament.
- Participants must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to their tee time.
Dyer Park7301 N Haverhill Rd.
West Palm Beach FL 33407
- NO CLASS AT DYER PARK FOR THIS DATE
- What to bring? Golf clubs, golf balls, tees, ball marker, hat, a bottle of water, rain gear.
- Parents must stay with participants under 13 years old.
- The number of holes to play and yardage of each hole will be according to age and skills levels.
- Have FUN!
The Skills Challenge is for participants only. It is part of the curriculum (mandatory) to participate in the skills challenge in the 10th week of every 9-week session as you can see in our 9-week schedule. In order to be able to be part of our certification and pass, every participant must play the tournaments as part of certification requirements.
Please contact our Program Director Connie Capanegra, LPGA at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or any questions.