Support Our Chapter And Join 100 Friends
The 100 Friends is a distinct and influential group of people, whose leadership help shape the future of golf in Palm Beach County.
Members of our 100 Friends support our chapter by:
- Spending some time with us to learn about The First Tee program in order to spread the word to the community, young people, schools or youth organizations that would benefit from our programs.
- Assist our staff to identify potential donors, whether foundations, corporations or individuals that would be willing to support our organization through financial or in- kind donations.
- Visit our Michael B. Finnegan Learning Center and attend chapter events throughout the year as they are convenient with your schedule.
- Contribute any special skills or talents that you, your company or your associates may possess that would promote and improve the interests of the chapter.
Members of 100 Friends receive:
- A round of golf in our upcoming 100 Friends golf tournament on October 28, 2014 at The Bear's Club. The Bear's Club is Jack Nicklaus' home golf course located in Jupiter. Our day at The Bear's Club includes lunch, practice balls, gift bag, caddie, golf and an awards dinner.
- The First Tee of The Palm Beaches golf shirt and hat.
- Invitation to other 100 Friends events throughout the year.
- There is a $1,000.00 annual financial commitment to join the 100 Friends. Your donation will help us conduct our programs and maintain our 12-acre practice facility in Dyer Park. We ask that you please complete the member acceptance form and return it with your check or credit card payment, as soon as possible.
Please CLICK HERE for the membership form.
Tune In To Watch Emily At The First Tee Open
Emily Valentine from our chapter was selected to play in the Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach, an official Champions Tour event. The event will be held September 26-28 and televised internationally on Golf Channel.
Please tune in to Golf Channel to watch Emily.
Tournament's broadcast schedule:
Friday, September 26 at 4:00 pm-6:00 pm ET
Saturday, September 27 at 11:30 am-1:00 pm ET and 4:00 pm-6:00 pm ET
Sunday, September 28 at 11:30 am- 1:00pm ET and 4:00 pm-7:00 pm ET