Support Our Chapter And Join 100 Friends
The 100 Friends is a distinct and influential group of people, whose leadership help shape the future of golf in Palm Beach County.
Members of our 100 Friends support our chapter by:
- Spending some time with us to learn about The First Tee program in order to spread the word to the community, young people, schools or youth organizations that would benefit from our programs.
- Assist our staff to identify potential donors, whether foundations, corporations or individuals that would be willing to support our organization through financial or in- kind donations.
- Visit our Michael B. Finnegan Learning Center and attend chapter events throughout the year as they are convenient with your schedule.
- Contribute any special skills or talents that you, your company or your associates may possess that would promote and improve the interests of the chapter.
Members of 100 Friends receive:
- A round of golf in our upcoming 100 Friends golf tournament on October 28, 2014 at The Bear's Club. The Bear's Club is Jack Nicklaus' home golf course located in Jupiter. Our day at The Bear's Club includes lunch, practice balls, gift bag, caddie, golf and an awards dinner.
- The First Tee of The Palm Beaches golf shirt and hat.
- Invitation to other 100 Friends events throughout the year.
- There is a $1,000.00 annual financial commitment to join the 100 Friends. Your donation will help us conduct our programs and maintain our 12-acre practice facility in Dyer Park. We ask that you please complete the member acceptance form and return it with your check or credit card payment, as soon as possible.
Please CLICK HERE for the membership form.
Birdies For Children Is Open For Donations
The American Honda Birdies for Children program is an exciting partnership for our chapter to team up with The Honda Classic for our supporters to have a chance to win a new Honda automobile! At the same time, our chapter receives 100% of the proceeds plus a 10% matching contribution courtesy of The Honda Classic.
HOW TO DONATE: Make a donation of $20 or more to our chapter and then guess the total number of birdies that will be made by the entire field in all four rounds of the 2015 Honda Classic.
What Number Should You Guess?
To help you along, here are the total numbers of birdies made in each of the last eight tournaments (all have been played at PGA National Resort & Spa - Champion Course):
2007: 1,116 Birdies, 2008: 1,144 Birdies, 2009: 1,180 Birdies
2010: 1,181 Birdies, 2011: 1,041 Birdies, 2012: 1,279 Birdies
2013: 1,244 Birdies, 2014: 1,363 Birdies
Please CLICK HERE to make your donation.
GRAND PRIZE: BRAND NEW 2015 HONDA VEHICLE (Awarded to the donor who guesses the correct number of birdies)
*Note - In the event of a tie, a blind drawing from all correct guesses will determine the winner. Several great prizes will be awarded based on a random drawing from all participants.